Water Bottle Dispenser 5 Gallon Water Bottle Pump USB Charging Automatic
Safe Material: BPA free drinking water dispenser, food grade silicone hose, 304 stainless steel, high density ABS plastic, no toxic, and no smell.
High Compatibility: The electric pumping device suitable for pure bottled drinking water, suitable for a variety of models gallon barrel without pry the lid.
USB Rechargeable Battery: Built in rechargeable 1200mAh battery. Can used for 30-40 days or around 4-6 bottles of 5 gallon water once full charged. No need to charge every day.
Easy to Use: Simply fasten the small pump on the bottle mouth. One switch operation, totally hassle free even for kids and elders.
Note: The drinking water pump is suitable for gallon barrels with a 2.16-inch (5.5cm) neck. Please confirm the size of your neck before purchasing.
Myvision smart electric water bottle pump will make life easier and better! Having this machine to pump the water out makes it hassle-free. Women and even children don't have to lift heavy bottles and can save on the cost of large water dispensers by pressing a button.
Food grade water pump, BPA free, no toxic, no smell, with a USB rechargeable battery - fits for 2,3,4,5 Gallon water bottle and other standard size bottles. Makes Life Easier and Better!
Why Choose Our Water Pump Dispenser?
1. Safe Material: BPA free, Food grade silicone hose, 304 stainless steel, high density ABS plastic shell.
2. USB powered: Rechargeable battery, can be used to pump out 4-6 water jugs if fully charged.
3. Fits All Standard Size Bottle: Standard size is 2.16 Inch (5.5cm) neck size, fits for 2, 3, 4, 5 gallon and other standard size water bottle.
4. Extensive use: Portable device for both indoor and outdoor use like office, home, Kitchen, camping, picnic, activities, etc
Universal water dispenser perfectly fits screw top jug or bottle with the capacity of 2, 3, 4, 5 gallon water bottle (Not for screw tops or bottle without cap )
1. Connect the silicone tube and stainless steel tube
2. Insert the silicone hose to the bottle. Then fasten the pump
3. Press the button to pump out the water
4. Press the button again to stop pumping
5. Charge with the Micro USB cable when out of battery